Monday, 10 December 2012

60's Fancy Dress (Hen Party)

It was my friends Hen party this weekend! We all dressed up as 60's girls!
Here is a little mini post about how I achieved this look.


My 60's Make Up Look.


Items used:


- Le teint touche éclat foundation

- Bourjois Paris bronzing powder
- Sleek Blush (Rose Gold)
- HD Brows
- Urban Decay Naked 2 Pallette (Bootycall & Pistol)
- Topshop Liner (Ink) 
- Benefit They're Real Mascara

After doing the base of my make up it was onto the eyes! I swept "Bootycall" over my eyelids and mixed "Pistol" into the sockets and blended.


I then lined the top of my eyes with Topshop Liner, this is a gorgeous creamy eyeliner which comes with a gorgeous little eye liner brush. I then added two coats of Benefit They're Real Mascara.


I added a little more liner to my bottom lashes throughout the evening.


                                                                         The Hair.




Unfortunately you cannot see my hair very well in this photo but to achieve this I back combed all my hair and sprayed it using

L'Oréal Paris Elnett Satin Supreme Hold Hairspray. I then added a "bump it" to the crown of my hair and pulled the hair from behind my ears over it so it covered the "bump it" fully. I then think fixed it all in place with bobby pins and sprayed it once more.


And here is a little photo of the finished article!

I ordered a lovely Hippy outfit from online which looked perfect with my Peace earrings and matching necklace.





We had a two hour dirty dancing dance lesson followed by a lovely meal and clubbing! Had a thoroughly lovely evening.


Jess xo

No comments:

Post a Comment