Sunday, 25 November 2012

Glossybox November 2012


I personally think Glossybox has out done other beauty boxes this month! I actually re signed back up to Glossy after hearing such great reviews about this Months box and I am so glad I did!


So let's take a closer look at the products this Month!

Dermalogica Daily Microfoliant - I am rather excited about using this product! This is a rice based product claimed to make your skin smoother and brighter! The only thing I am a little worried about is whether this will be a little too rich for my skin but I am after a product to exfoliate my face and really hoping this will be the one!

Dr. Jart Water Fuse Beauty Balm - I am so very excited about trying this after hearing such amazing reviews! I am always looking to try new BB creams and many have left me disappointed but I have a feeling this one won't leave me let down! This claims to give a bright, glossy natural fresh face which controls sebum production from sweat preventing streaking. Hoping this BB cream will be the one for me.

Allison Clarke Mango Body Butter - This is a blend of organic Mango and Cocoa butters which claims to leave skin feeling wonderful and BOY DOES IT MAKE YOUR SKIN FEEL WONDERFUL! The smell is absolutely divine and leaves your skin feeling extremely soft. This is a lovely lovely body butter.

Burberry Body Eau De Parfum - This perfume comes in a very pretty little bottle which will easily be able to be slipped into your handbag. Very handy!

This perfume is a sensual, feminine fragrance with an eclectic combination of green absinthe, rose and cashmeran. This is not a smell I normally go for but surprisingly I quite like this. Although I probably would not be buying the full bottle!

Nails Inc Top Coat - There were 3 Nails Inc mini's in this Month's Glossy floating around and I received the Top Coat! I am extremely happy with this as I am in need of a decent top coat and I adore Nails Inc nail polish anyway so very happy! I also love how cute this is! I will be sure to use this product and no doubt be extremely tempted to buy the full size bottle!

Overall I am very happy with this months Glossy Box, keep up the amazing work!

What did you think of this Months box?

Jess xoxo

2 comments:

  1. I agree... this box has been the best in a while... the dermalogica alone is worth it!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know I hope the Christmas box is good too :) xx

    ReplyDelete