Tuesday, 20 November 2012

Free Topshop Make Up With Elle Subscription!

Hey Everyone!

So a few of the girls on one of the beauty related groups I am part of on Facebook put a link up from Elle's website where you get a free Topshop make up kit worth £51.00 when subscribing to Elle Magazine and I could not miss out on this amazing deal! Here is the deal below, which still looks like it is open!

Elle Subscription

Quality Magazine's say: Subscribe today and receive a FREE Topshop make-up set worth £51 which includes Brighten in Moonlight, Metallic Nails in Treasure, Lips in Secret Admirer, Blush in Prime Time, Constellation Eye Palette, Gel Liner in Ink, and Gel Eyeliner Brush. PLUS get your first six issues of ELLE for only £10, saving you £13.40!"



And here is what I received in a bit more detail:



1) This gorgeous velvety moisturising lipstick in shade "Secret Admirer" is a gorgeous Pink (the photo doesn't do it much justice!) it is a beautiful lovely baby pink shade and looks stunning either against nude make up or smokey eyes. It glides on beautifully and lasts too!

 

2) This gorgeous eye make up kit is perfect for the smokey eye effect! This comes with instructions on how to achieve that PERFECT smokey eye! The colours are lovely and pigmented and long lasting too! The shade of this palette is "Constellation".



This blusher is gorgeous, I know from owning previous Topshop blushers they generally last. I love the creaminess of them and the bright bold colours. This shade is "Prime Time" a lovely dark pink that looks extremely pretty both in the pot and on your cheeks!



This black gel-ish eyeliner is "INK" a deep black colour that just sits perfectly on your eyelid without sliding or coming away. You even got the cute liner brush with it which is perfect for applying either a thin line or for smudging to create a more smokey eyed look. It goes on with ease and gives the perfect cat eyes.

 

This is to brighten the eye area, now I am yet to try this as I use YSL Touche Eclat which I love but I am hoping to get to try this too. This is used to brighten under your eyes and the shade here is "Moonlight".



Last but not least is this Gorgeous metallic nail polish in "Treasure". I am yet to try this either but this looks like a beautiful orangey metallicy polish, a typical Autumn shade and I can't wait to give it a go. I am quite a fan of Topshop Nail polish so I very happy to receive another :)

Overall I am extremely happy with this offer, Topshop make up is LUSH and Elle is actually an extremely lovely magazine so a win win situation all round really!

Jess xo

No comments:

Post a Comment