Wednesday, 5 September 2012

She Said Beauty Box- September 2012

Hi!

So its that time again for She Said Beauty Box! I personally am very happy with this box and I can say that I will try and probably use all products in this Month's box.



I still get so excited when I open the box!


The first item I pulled out was this Amie Spring Clean Cooling Clay Mask.
This was a full size 15ml sachet worth £1.50.
This says that it will refresh drawing out deep-seated dirt and impurities while soaking up excess oil and help to prevent blemishes. This sounds and looks amazing and I am a total sucker for a face mask so I will definitely be using this product and I am pretty sure will love it too.


The second product I picked up was this Ginvera Green Tea Whitening Marvel Gel.
This is a trial size with the full size version retailing at £22.00 for 60ml.
This product is to be used on a dry face, you then massage it in for 1 minute and wash off leaving your face Gorgeously smooth. This product exfoliates takes out blackheads and helps remove layers of dead skin.
This smells lush and I am looking forward to testing this one too.


The third product I grabbed was DHC Deep Cleansing Oil. This product comes in 3 different sizes so this size is 30ml retailing at £3.50. Also a full sizer!
This cleanser is from Japan and it is said to dissolve dirt, excess oil and color cosmetics, even waterproof mascara. You are meant to put on clean hands, rub on face and wash off. I never normally use oil as I suffer with oily skin but this is another one I will be trying if it works.


 These look amazing! The fourth and fifth items I pulled out were these Shockingly Gorgeous Collection 200 products. On the left is a Primer and on the right is a Make-Up Fixer.
The primer is said to smooth skin providing a beautiful base for easier make-up application, ensuring to leave your make-up lasting all day.
The Fix Me Up Make-Up fixer is said to secure your Make-Up. All you need to do it spray it on your face after you have applied the Make-Up and it is said to set your face all day.
I will definitely be using these two products.
These are both full size products retailing at £5.99 each.


This was a little extra SSB Treat!
Pop Chips are not fried or baked meaning only 46 calories per bag.
I will be eating these and they will be going straight into my lunch box so I can snack them whilst sitting at my desk :)

Overall I am extremely happy & smiley with this Month's box and I can honestly really say I will be for once using all the products.

What did you get in your September Box?

Jess xoxo

1 comment: