Friday, 10 August 2012

What's In My Handbag Free Bareminerals Foundation Trial

I am sure your all aware of the website "What's In My Handbag" but it's a great website where you can check out what's in people's handbags whilst applying to try out great new products!
I recently got to try the new Bare mineral foundation which I applied for and luckily got sent to try!



It came in this beautiful box with my name across it (thought that was a lovely touch!)





So this product is meant to improve the appearance of your skin over time. It is meant to give a natural and luminous finish visually erasing blemishes, lines and pores. It also contains a SPF 15 and contains no harsh chemicals that would cause irritation to skin.
I personally have never used a mineral powder foundation but I have to say I really am loving it!
It comes with it's own  Mini Buki brush too, which I must say I really like!
The powder goes on with such ease and feels more like a cream than powder.
It goes nicely onto the skin, with a good coverage. And what I like is that you can put more product on to make it a more medium-high coverage and just build it up.
It covers my pores well which is a must for myself and feels light and soft on the skin giving a gorgeous natural colour and sheen.



The picture doesn't really do it justice but I really am in love with this product!

For anyone who is not aware of the great website "WIMH" here is a link!

http://www.whatsinmyhandbag.com/r/4gq


Hope you enjoy as much as I do!

Jess xoxo

6 comments:

  1. I got a parfume sample from WIMH few months ago... It's a great idea! :)
    Love this foundation too... Looks beautiful on. X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it too :) Thank You Hun!xx

      Delete
  2. This is a great sample, I have always wanted to try a mineral foundation to see how it works. I love the site and think it's a great way to test products out :)

    Charlee
    http://charmedcharlee.blogspot.co.uk
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is such a great idea :) I really love i xx

      Delete
  3. I use this product regularly and love it! Also love WIMH x

    ReplyDelete