Wednesday, 1 August 2012

A sneak peek at my little shopping haul!

Hey! I thought I would let you in on a few of my key items I bought the other day in town. I had a lovely day with My Mum shopping and being "Ladies that lunch" and had a very nice time. I did not spend too much as I am trying to save but below is a snippit of what goodies I got.



This little blouse is from Primark. I like how it goes down further at the back so your able to wear just leggins. I started my new job the other day so wanted to start work in something new! This was a bargain at £8.00. I found they had quite a few quirky little blouses out at the minute.



These have to be the cutest PJ bottoms I have seen in a while! I am in love with them! They were also from Primark at £5.00. I just find them so cute :)


This dress is from New Look and was in the sale, £12.00 and was marked down from £25.00.
I love the design on this dress and how its pretty and random and will go with a lot of things. I just fell in love with this dress.



 I am totally obsessed with nail polishes. I have quite a collection now! I saw the new "Loreal Color Riche" nail varnish advertised and was way too tempted to try them! In Superdrug recently they were doing two for £6.99 (normally £4.99 each!) so I snapped up two Beautiful Summery shades!
305 Dating Coral and 213 Sassy Pink. I also got a cheap ish green colour as I want to start trying out nail art and floral patterns on my nails. This shade is by NYC- 298 High Line Green and this was £1.79.






So that is it! A quick post about my little buys! I can't wait to try out my new dress and nail polishes!


Have you tried the new Loreal polish yet?

Jess xoxo




5 comments:

  1. Such pretty buys, love the Primark blouse and the PJs are adorable! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Hun! I love the pj's ^^ xx

      Delete
  2. awww the pjs are cute indeed... love the dress too, lovely print!! :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe I wore the dress earlier and its so comfy! xx

      Delete