Sunday, 15 July 2012

Yves Saint Laurent (YSL) Le Teint Touche Éclat Foundation

The new YSL Le Teint Touche Éclat foundation has now arrived! It launched here in the  UK on 9th July 2012. I popped into my local Debenhams a few weeks before the launch and got myself a weeks trial. The lady had told me how busy she had been and that I could order the foundation there and then. I said no because I wanted to try it first. It turns out that it is lovely. Very lovely indeed!
PLUS  This foundation is available in a whopping 22 shades which is brilliant!
A 30ml bottle will set you back £28 which is actually a very reasonable price for such a high end product

So here is what the product says it does...

Le Teint Touche Éclat Foundation

The magic light of Touche Éclat in a foundation.

  • "Introducing the new Le Teint Touche Éclat foundation from YSL. The light of Touche Éclat foundation targets shadowy areas and highlights the contours of the face. With no opaque powders, its perfecting texture evens the complexion and helps conceal your imperfections, while enhancing your skin’s natural beauty."
And below are my thoughts and piccy's!




So The shade I got matched with was B50. I was glad I got a tester to try for a few days because sometimes my skin is very sensitive to new foundation and change but this was absolutely fine. I actually use the YSL Touche Eclat Pen but this is the other other YSL product I have tried and I must say I am very impressed. The texture is extremely light and it blended straight into my skin looking very radiant and natural. Even outside you could see that it didn't give a fake "caked" on look but a very sheer, natural and radiant finish.
I have tested on the back of my hand to show you how easily it goes onto the skin.



As you can see it really does blend perfectly into my skin. When applied to my face there were no horrible tyre marks and it just simply looked natural and dewy which is the look I always try and go for! But this foundation can also be built up also giving a very good medium coverage. This foundation was long lasting too, which is always a bonus. Although I would say needed touching up probably about 6 hours after I first applied it. This foundation evened my skin tone and hid dark circles and imperfections.

TA DAAA!

I always struggle to find a good foundation but this one actually says what it does on the box! And that is very rare to find!

Have you tried the new YSL foundation yet?

Jess xoxo


8 comments:

  1. I was matched to B50 too. Really don't need any foundation but this is calling me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is exactly what I thought too! Lol xx

      Delete
  2. This sounds like a lovely foundation, my mom got a sample for it before buying the whole thing so I may steal her sample size ;)

    Charlee
    http://charmedcharlee.blogspot.com/
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would def try it! It is LUSH (: xx

      Delete
  3. This looks amazing!! I'm looking forward to try it, very exciting!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yesss it really is amazing stuff!xx

      Delete