Wednesday, 11 July 2012

She Said Beauty Box July 2012

I was subscribed to Glossy Box but after being disappointed for 3 months on the trot I decided to cancel my subscription and sub to a new box. With all the beauty boxes on the market ideally I would love to subscribe to them all but I sadly cannot afford that so in the end after a great debate I chose She Said Beauty Box after hearing such great reviews.
It costs £9 per month + £2.95 postage.






I love the gorgeous blue coloured box and inside the items were packed in gorgeous pink tissue paper with a cute pink bow.
So onto what I received!...




  • *S-file by Stylfile- I LOVE the look of this, Tom Pellereau from the Apprentice designed this brilliantly curved nail file. This looks fab and I cannot wait to try this. This item is priced at £4.49.



  • *Phat Liner by Miners Cosmetics- This is a cute pretty decorated black eyeliner. I actually wear eyeliner and running low so I was very glad to see this. I tend to stick to my normal Rimmel one but I am open to trying new ones so I am hoping to love this item. This item is priced at £3.99

  • * LaylaD Honey Moisturiser- Honey is meant to be a healer so I am so excited to try this product. I have so far tested It on the back of my hand, skin is soft and it smells absolutely GORGEOUS, definitely good enough to eat! This is a mini product and the full size item is priced at £12.99.

  • *Murad Time Release Acne Cleanser- This is full sized but there is also a 200ml size also. Although this is a perfect size to be honest. I am interested to try this. It says that over time is fights acne and in time is proven to reduce blemishes while diminishing fine lines and wrinkles. I am excited to give this a go.

  • *Trilogy Self-tanning Instant Bronzing Gel- I don't normally use fake tans but if I do I tend to stick to the same brand as I am too scared to try any other ones in case they turn out wrong and I turn out orange haha! But this says that it is a bronzing gel that gives an immediate golden glow so I will probably give this a go. This is a sachet but the full sized product is priced at £17.50.
  • *Freeze 24/7 Icecrystals scrub- This says it gives a vibrant and fresh new glow. That has sold it to me! Can't wait to give it a try :) This is a sachet also but the full size product is priced at £35.00.


This was also put in the box a Debenhams beauty club points card. I actually already have one of these, it's like the Boots and Superdrug card, you buy products and collect points. VERY HANDY!

So that is My July She Said Beauty Box. This was my first SSBB and I do really love it.

What is your favourite beauty box?

Jess xox

No comments:

Post a Comment