Monday, 30 July 2012

Glossy Box July 2012

I had actually cancelled my Glossy Box subscription but Glossy were doing a great deal where you paid £12.94 for July's box and the first 100 people to order got either a free Glossy Harrods box or a free ECO natural box, all for just £12.94.
I obviously got sucked back in as I missed out on the ECO box last time and hoped it would be similar this time.
I made a good choice! I will do another little post on the ECO box later.


So here it is... DRUM ROLL PLEASE!




And inside...

The items...

  • Collin Resultime : Regenerating Collagen Gel –  This contains 15 skin molecules. This is to either be applied in the morning after cleansing and toning or in the evening. You can also use this product as a face mask. This product is meant to reserve the youthfulness of the skin and boost cell and tissue renewal.
  • Awapuhi Wild Ginger : Texturizing Sea Spray -  I have heard great things about this product! This smells absolutely gorgeous and says it gives body and volume creating beach waved hair.
  • Monu : Extra Rich Night Cream -  I don't know if I will use this as I have very sensitive skin which sometmes can be agitated by strong thick creams. This is for dry and dehydrated skin. It sounds like it contains lovely ingredients though, Royal Jelly, evening primrose and packed full of vitamins. This claims it helps maintain a fresh youthful bloom to the complexion.
  • Jelly Pong Cosmetics : Lip Frosting – This smells absolutely gorgeous. This is a beautiful product. This cream gloss is perfect for any occasion. You can use this as a gloss or use as a cheek tint. I had "Irish Cream Pavlova" which is a glorious pink colour which smells good enough to eat. I LOVE this!
  • Kryolan : Satin Powder –  This is a lovely shimmery sparkling powder eye shadow dust. This is a lovely colour, perfect for Summer.


I also got some Elizabeth Arden samples.
I would definitely say that my favourite product in this months Glossy is the Jelly Pong Lip Frosting.

Did you like this months Glossy Box?


Jess xox

No comments:

Post a Comment