This box was free with this months July Glossy Box. For the first 100 people who signed up they either got a Harrods box or a ECO natural box. I missed out on Glossy's April box when they issued the Eco box so I chose that one.
So here are the items...
- Monu Collagen Cream- This is to be used in the morning and evening after cleansing and toning. This product contains rose and geranium oil as well as evening primrose and blackcurrent seed oils and essential fatty acids to repair skin lipids. This product says it relieves dryness and fine surface lines appear smooth and skin feels firmer and toned. I look forward to trying this.
- Burt's Bees Milk & Honey Body Lotion- Now this smells divine, so so GORGEOUS. Leaves skin so soft and smooth and smelling absolutely beautiful. The milk nourishes while honey helps to soften skin; plus, coconut and grape seed oils and vitamin E deliver beneficial nutrients to the skin. This provides 24 hour skin moisture. Leaving the skin touchably soft and smooth.
- Caudalie S.O.S thirst quenching serum- Ultra-concentrated and extremely natural, this serum continually diffuses water deep within the skin to restore its moisture balance and leave it feeling soft and supple. This is suitable for all skin types. And this is to be applied Morning and Evening before moisturising.
- INKA Certified Organic Eye Liner- The colour I got is 07 Graphite. This is a gorgeous shimmery deep grey colour which just glides onto my eyelids. This is gorgeous, I love the colour and how easy it goes on.
- Figs & Rouge Lip Balm- I got Cherry & Vanilla flavour. This is a beautiful product. This is 100% Organic and can be used on the lips, face and/or body. Using only 100% Pure, 100% Natural & 100% Organic ingredients – this cute balm is suitable for all skin types. This is lovely and glides onto the lips leaving them gorgeously moisturised and kissable.
I am so glad I got my hands on this box. My favourite item is the Figs & Rouge Lip Balm. This is so handy to just carry around and whip out when ever you need it. It smells lovely and feels lovely too. BONUS!
Which free box did you get your hands on?