Friday, 6 July 2012

Cosmo FREEBIE!

FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE...



So with August's Cosmo you can choose from 3 GORGEOUS neon like shades of Missguided nail polishes. There is a pink, orange and yellow.

I would normally play it safe and get a pink but I thought I would try a yellow as that is one of the only colours I do not own in my nail polish collection!

So... here it is!



It is such a gorgeous, glittery, summery yellow and looks absolutely lovely on. The only thing I will say is that I had to apply 3 coats as the polish is quite thin. But that is the only downside! It went on to the nail smoothly and easily and gave even coats, it also dried quickly which is always a bonus.

And here is the finished article!



Have you tried one of the three nail polish in this months Cosmo? Or perhaps you have collected all three?!

Jess xoxo

10 comments:

  1. I picked up this shade too, when the sun makes an appearance I will wear it :)

    Em

    x

    Em's Mixed Bag

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! Whenever the sun decides to make an appearance ;) xx

      Delete
  2. This shade looks lovely, damn myself for going on a polish ban :(

    Charlee
    http://charmedcharlee.blogspot.com/
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Hun! A nail polish ban can never be fun :( xx

      Delete
  3. Pretty colour!! I like yellow nails.
    Following now, you cam check my blog here
    Fashion-olic.blogspot.co.uk ... Im currently running a giveaway. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loved this colour when you posted it on Twitter! :) Would look lovely teamed with a pretty summery outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your nails look amazing!

    I invite you to check out my blog.
    -loyaltofashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete