Wednesday, 18 July 2012

ALL IN THE NAME OF BEAUTY! NEW HAIR!

Just wanted to do a new post about my new hairstyle!
Ok So after debating whether to get a full fringe put in or not I decided to take the step!
I originally had a full fringe put in last year when I did a model feature for MORE Magazine but I let it grow out. I felt like a change so I jumped in and had it done! I think it may take a while for me to get used to it but I am happy with it, it just looks very different to what I am used to and feels weird having something constantly on my forehead!





And there it is!


Jess xoxo

7 comments:

  1. It looks so pretty, really suits you :) x

    http://asliceofmylifewales.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love a fringe... And you look great!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks lovely and really suits you hun :)

    Charlee
    http://charmedcharlee.blogspot.co.uk/
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awh (: thank You very much Hun!xx

      Delete
  4. Jess, you'd look beautiful BALD! XD I think it looks fab. :D

    ReplyDelete