Thursday, 24 May 2012

Nails Inc freebie

So, InStyle magazine did this great offer this month where you get a FREE nails inc nail polish. They came in 3 different colours:

I believe these were Power Pink, Peach Sorbet, and Bluebell.





The one I chose was Bluebell. This was the one that most caught my eye as I have not got any colours similar to this one.

I used two coats, I could of probably actually got away with one! I used a base coat, two coats of nails inc and a top coat to seal it all in place. I also found that it dried really fast (under 5 mins), so I was able to complete the look all under 20 mins.
The nail polish lasted between 3-5 days before it chipped and it only chipped because I went on the pier which had a lot of 2p machines one! So in my opinion lasted extremely well.

Overall I REALLY liked this product, I was so impressed with it. InStyle magazine retails for about £3.80 and as I am sure most of you are aware nails inc nail polish costs £11.00, so this is a real bargain.

I loved the colour, so vibrant and fresh :)

Have any of you managed to grab a bargain? Which colour did you/would you have gone for?

Jess Xo

4 comments:

  1. I got a free Nails Inc. polish in London Tate Red a few months back with one of my favourite magazines - I haven't used anything else ever since!! Brilliant chip-resistance. :) Most definitely converted!

    I really loved the colour you picked, very pretty. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh Red?! Bet that is LUSH!

    I love the AMAZING staying power :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, I'm not a big make-up person, but you have a really good blog design :)

    ReplyDelete