Sunday, 8 April 2012

Topshop Make Up

Hey Girls,

After reading such positive things about Topshop make up I thought I should give it a go!

I went to Bluewater with the Boyfriend and decided to buy a new blusher and the highlighter (Sunbeam) from Topshop.



This is the Blush packaging, I like the style of this (very Retro!) It also comes with a mirror built in which I am sure you all know is very handy!



This is the outside, again I love the packaging :)





The colour I chose was "Head Over Heels" This is a gorgeous colour and not one I would normally go for. The texture is cream which goes to a powder blush and blends well.



I have put more on then I would normally use just so you can see, this is on top of foundation in a natural light (by the window) I love this product and I think for £6.00 you cant really go wrong. A little goes a long way so I highly recommend.





Next I tested the Highlighter (Sunbeam) which I have a heard a lot of positive feedback about. Again I love the Retro kind of look and the pretty packaging both inside and out.





It looks very yellow and glittery, its actually highly pigmented. You only need a very small amount as again this product goes a long way. This product cost me £10.00. This product can be used both on the face and body. I would recommend obviously cheekbones and also along the collarbone for a pretty glittery look. I love the highlighted look and you really only need the smallest amount, I like that its not too glittery and it stays for a decent amount of time. I highly recommend both products and will be looking to try out more Topshop make up products soon.

Do you have a favourite?

Jess xo

2 comments:

  1. I love the color of that blush! So pretty - and I love the packaging so much! I wish I could get my hands on these where I live!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is really pretty, sorry you are not able to get it where you live, how annoying!!!xx

    ReplyDelete