Wednesday, 4 April 2012

ELF Haul

Hello Lovelies!

After ELF hit there "Like" target they released the Mystery Bag!

If You spend £10.00 or over you receive a free mystery bag with items up to the value of £10.00. Bargain :)



I ordered:

Total Face Brush
Make Up Remover Pen
Eyeliner Pen
Exact Lash Mascara

And I got in My mystery bag:

Nail Polish In Mint Cream
Duo Eyeshadow Cream In Black Licorice
Natural Radiance Blusher In Coy
Cream Blush

Overall I am very happy with my products and I hope to be able to review them. Does anyone want me to do a specific review on a certain item above?

I think the free items I received came to £10.50, so I received 8 items for £10.00 which should of been over £20.00. I personally LOVE Elf products and I find them extremely good value for what they are. I love their eyeshadow primer, blushes and eyeliners best.

Jess xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment