Wednesday, 18 April 2012

Clinique High Impact Lip Colour SPF 15 12 Red-Y To Wear Lipstick

Hey!

I am doing a post on my Clinique 12 Red-Y to wear lipstick which is one of my favourite red lipsticks.





A nice bright red! I never normally wear red unless I plan on going out somewhere special or maybe if I go out for the evening. But recently I have got way more into them!This lipstick has a SPF 15 and claims its ultra-moisturising and long lasting. This lipstick doesnt dry but I would be careful when first applied that it doesn't run or smudge.

Here is a close up!







Overall I find this lipstick GORGEOUS! The colour is perfect, its long lasting, non drying and gives a really good coverage, I mean what more can you ask for? I think I have just found my new favourite lippy!

Has anyone else used this lipstick? If so what are your views?
Jess XO

No comments:

Post a Comment