Friday, 9 March 2012

I Love Nicki Minaj Nail Polish

I absolutely LOVE Nicki Minaj nail collections.

I bought this set from Buyapowa for a bargain price of £12.00 RRP £21.00. I love this site! These colours are absolutely GORGEOUS.
The Dark colour is called Metallic 4 Life, and the more silvery colour is called Save Me.
I recently used a pale pink colour and teamed it with Save Me and came up with this look:



I have literally only used one coat as I had a pale pink colour underneath but if you build up the layers I have seen photos and it looks amazing. Just two coats would be plenty and then a clear coat on top to seal it all up.

I ABSOLUTELY Love glitter nail polish, but it is a bit of a pain to get off... WELL worth it though!

Let me know if any of you have tried this collection (;

Jess xx

No comments:

Post a Comment