Monday, 6 February 2012

Benefit’s ‘They’re Real’ Mascara


Benefit’s ‘They’re Real’ Mascara



I first saw this whilst browsing the Benefit make up counter and it immediately caught my eye!
The packaging had two clear photos printed on the front, a before and after photo.
I read on...

The statistics!

  • 94% Saw dramatic length and volume
  • 90% Saw base-to-tip curl
  • 94% Saw visible lift
  • 100% Saw long-wearing results
These results were observed in a consumer panel survey.

Before Picture
 


After Pictures




I found the above to be true!
I have put on two thin layers, and it has only taken me roughly 5-7 minutes to achieve this look.
Lashes to me appear fuller, not clumpy, lifted and it doesn't budge all day, which is something that is a must for busy people!
When removing it I found it absolutely fine, in fact not heavy at all and it came off with ease!

It also said on the back of the packaging that the specially designed brush reveals lashes you never even knew you had, and I have to say I totally agree with this too!
This is such an amazing mascara, the brush is perfect, the colour is lovely and for once it actually does what it says it does!

This mascara is £18.50 from Benefit counters.
I actually bought this product for £10.00 from www.buyapowa.com , which was a total bargain!

I love this product, and I urge anyone who wants a decent mascara to go buy it :)

What do You think girls?

Jess xx


8 comments:

  1. I've been looking for a new mascara to replace my old one, and I really like these results! :D Most definitely going to pick this one up. Thanks, Jess! ^_^
    - Kate, http://cupkate.org

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooo great review!

    I've been testing quite a few mascaras trying to find one I really like - this one will have to go on my list! And I've been wanting to try Benefit products for a while so that's an added bonus!

    Em
    x

    http://emberdrake.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow that makes your eyelashes SO LONG! I have a giftcard to Sephora. Might have to pick this up! I am so glad I came across your blog. I am now following! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. what camera do you use ? your picture quality is amazing!

    and your lashes are 10 miles long lol!
    maybe I should try this mascara out! it looks like its worth it


    <3
    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for your comments lovely girly's :)
    Literally so pleased I found this product so HAD to share it with you all :)

    Thanks for following, I will follow back but please remind Me if I haven't done so.

    Maria I use a Samsung camera, its pink and I cant find the make of it but the light was amazing due to the snow :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your lashes look AMAZING! xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow definitely great results. however i still find the product expensive. :( maybe someday i'll get to try it.
    http://urhappybunnie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks Girls! Joanne, £18.50 is way too expensive for me too, but keep an eye on www.buyapowa.com as I think £10.00 for the mascara and what it does is good. I end up buying two mascaras at around £7.00 each and using both to achieve lashes that don't even look as good as these, so for me I am saving money :) xx

    ReplyDelete