Wednesday, 11 January 2012

Urban Decay Naked Palette 2!!!

Ok this won't be the best post and the pictures won't be amazing because I did it when it was dark outside so unfortunately I couldn't use natural lighting but I was just too excited to post that I just had to make do!
So apologises girls!

Here it is!


I can't unfortunately comment on the differences between palette 1 and 2 as this is my first!
I actually won this in a competition from Charlotte's blog http://carlottasbeautyspot.blogspot.com/ check out her blog :)



Colours (L to R)



  • Foxy
  • Half Baked
  • Booty Call
  • Chopper
  • Tease
  • Snake Bite
  • Suspect
  • Pistol
  • Verve
  • YDK
  • Busted
  • Blackout
Here I have split the palette in half for a more of a close up view :)





There is a mixture of matte, shimmer and glitter textures and I am sure you can all agree that they are absolutely stunning colours, I have not yet mixed them but I can tell you will be able to get amazing results, using as a single colour of from blending.

It comes with a crease and shadow box and a very cute mini UD plumping and cooling lipgloss.

Anyway I am going to try and do some swatches properly for you all in the day light!

Please let me know your views on this palette!

Jess xx

6 comments:

  1. Omg you're sooooo lucky, I would love one of these !!!!
    I hope you enjoy it xxx

    http://bellepearlxx.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like a fab pallette with all the coppery shimmers, but I think it may just be a bit too like the last one to justify this one! Think I'm just going to have to wait until my current one runs out!

    Love, Elizabeth xx

    http://butterflyboo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhh Yeah, they do look very similar, I never had the first palette so I was so thankful to get this one :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're so lucky for winning this. :) I have yet to own a Naked Palette. I promise myself though that I'll own the 1st and 2nd Naked Palettes before 2012 draws to a close. I can do it. haha :)

    Hope you enjoy this palette.Looks amazing. :)

    I have my own beauty blog over at http://slavetovanity.blogspot.com.Hope you can follow it if you like what you see :) Thanks in advance. I'm a new follower.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awh thank you Hun :) It really is mega Lush, I hope you get to own both :) Will be very interesting to be able to compare both of them. I will come follow You (: xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks Jessie. :) It means a lot.Hope we can stay in contact with each others blog. Take care :)

    ReplyDelete