Wednesday, 30 November 2011

My New Eye Shadow's.

1.


2.



I literally just bought so many eyeshadow's... I am a little obsessed but a Girl can't have enough eyeshadow's!
1. I have already blogged a bit about this product.
2. I had to buy another one, they still had that fab deal (buy 3 eyeshadows and get the palette and another eyeshadow/blusher for free, for £12.00 saving a total of £9.00!

My newest palette:

- Berry Brown Eyeshadow
- Subtle Glamour Eyeshadow
- Cosmic Baked Eyeshadow
- Cinnamon Blush

I love these and can't wait to try them out!

I also bought the Mua heaven and earth palette, after reading so many reviews on this I had to buy it!
I can't wait to try this little beauty out either :)

Jess xx

3 comments:

  1. picked up the MUA pallette a few weeks back and then put it down, am kicking myself now x

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are Gorgeous colours, I love experimenting and blending them all, Ami I reckon go back and buy it! Hehe (: xx

    ReplyDelete