Tuesday, 15 November 2011

MORE

Hey Everyone,

First of all this is my first post and I am very new to to all of this.

My name is Jess, I am 20 and have amazing Family, Friends, Boyfriend and two Gorgeous Kitty's, Maisie & Harvey... AKA Moo and Lettuce ^^

I thought my first photo would be the amazing goodie bag I got courtesy of MORE Magazine <3
I won the competition to go up and have a make over.

The day was amazing, they done my make up beautifully and I opted for a full fringe.

As well as being pampered and photographed all day I was given a lovely make up bag.

I absolutely love the natio lip balm, its Lush <3

I will try and get round to reviewing some of the products :)

8 comments:

  1. Welcome!! I hope you have lots of money and spare time lol, cause you'll be hooked! I started a month ago and I do something to do with blogging at least once every two days. Eep.

    Love your fringe and that's so amaze that you got to do that! Well jel. I have three kitties, love them to death!

    Have fun! ^_^

    ~ Lauren <3

    http://cosmeticskittensclassrooms.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your goodie bag looks amazing and you look great in the MORE makeover, I especially love your fringe!

    Welcome to the blogging world hunnie, looking forward to more posts!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. welcome to the blogging world

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow love the make-over picture, you really suit the fringe :)
    well done on winning the competition aswell! xx

    lausloft.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awh thank you so much Hun! It was such a awesome day :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Omg!!!! I still have that magazine in my magazine rack!!!! I remember thinking how lovely your hair was/is xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ahhh! Thank you so much Megan :) xx

    ReplyDelete