Sunday, 27 November 2011

Fashionista Baby!

OK so this post is about a fairly new make up rang from Superdrug.
It is called Fashionista http://www.superdrug.com/fashionista-is-an-amazing-new-make-up-brand-that-brings-catwalk-style-to-the-high-street/page/fashionista/

Basically they have loads 49 different shades of eyeshadows and 12 blushers to choose from.

The make up comes in little individual cases like this.

And then you can get the palette


After you have chosen your 4 shades of either eyeshadow's, blushers or both (LOVE how you can mix and match and be as creative as you like) you can then pop out the eyeshadows and fit them into your palette.


At the moment they have a great offer on which is buy any 3 eyeshadows or blushers and get the palette and a extra eyeshadow or blusher free, so mine cost me £12.00 (BARGAIN!)

I chose:

  • Brunette Bombshell
  • Nude
  • Bella
As my three eyeshadows.

And:
  • Juicy Apricot
As my blusher.

I originally saw about this range from http://www.youtube.com/user/gemsmaquillage and I new that I had to try it out.

I will let you all know how I get on with this product as soon as I try it!




Jess Xo

5 comments:

  1. I was looking at this today in superdrug, might buy something next time! :)Xx

    http://thelipssayitall.blogspot.com/

    elliexo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah I would :) I am so tempted to get some more when I go to Superdrug again! Such a great deal too, I hope they make it longer xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, this looks amazing. You guys always have the best stuff in the UK!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The blusher looks lovely. Always so tempted to buy some things from Fashionista!xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awh They are such gorgeous products! Emily the blusher is lovely, perfect colour and stays on for ages!xx

    ReplyDelete