Saturday, 19 November 2011

ELF! (EyesLipsFace)

Hey Girls!




So this post is about ELF http://www.eyeslipsface.co.uk/ 
I was recommended by my friends to join this site and I have only bought a few items.


There was a fantastic offer I saw on their Facebook page which was spend £10.00 or more and get free delivery PLUS a mystery gift box guaranteed to be up the value of £10.00!
I couldn't resist so I went ahead!




This was my whole order (including the free box)


And this was what I got in my mystery box, I was a very happy girly!
ELF products are very cheap and range from £1.50 onwards, I have never not been happy with products and would urge anyone to try them out.
Please comment below if you would like me to review any particular item I got with this purchase.


Jessie xox

2 comments:

  1. I love elf polishes but have never tried any of their glitter ones so maybe a review on them would be good to see how they go :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Course I will do one just for you ;) Haha!
    WATCH THIS SPACE :) xx

    ReplyDelete